Glow Girl Soup
Rich in iron & collagen to nourish the most beautiful YOU
2 cups broccoli
1 cup green beans
2 cups cauliflower
1 full zucchini
1 cup mixed asparagus & potatoes
1 cup of mixed celery, carrots, cilantro,parsley & brussel sprouts. Or substitute any other veggies you have in your fridge! You can’t go wrong.
1 Steak with bones (ribs)
Salt & pepper to taste
6 cup of water (should cover all the veggies)
1. Slightly boil on medium heat all the ingredients together in a large pot for at least 2 hours. The longer the better to extract the collagen & nutrients from the bones.
2. Remove the meat, slice into pieces and put on the side.
3. Blend the broth & veggies.
4. Strain the soup and cook on light boil for 30 min or until it thickens.
5. Top off with some the shredded meat, greek yogurt & your favorite seeds.
5g of protein
2g of fat
7g of carbs
Take your digestion to the next level with Debloat